Automall Network is a full service auto broker. We have a dealer's license however we don't operate like a dealer, we work for the car buyer just like a real estate broker would work for a home buyer. Our job is take away the burden of the car buying process while saving our clients time, effort and money. Consumers throughout North America have engaged our services to help them buy their new or used vehicles. Insurance companies also use our services when determining the settlement value of vehicles that are deemed a total loss.
To apply for any position, please fill out this APPLICATION and scan and email it along with a resume in MS-Word format to [email protected]. If you don't have a scanner, you may fax it to (416) 249-9872 in but let us know it is coming. THOSE WHO DO NOT SUBMIT AN APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Please no phone calls. We can only respond to those that are being considered. Feel free to request a read receipt to your email to ensure that it has been received.
Automall Network is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please advise us in advance when submitting your resume.
Auto Broker - Automotive Sales and Marketing
Automall Network is the anti-dealer for those that hate car shopping. We're a fully licensed dealer however we don't operate like a dealer; we work for the consumer as their auto broker. We don't sell cars, we help people buy (and sell) them. We take away the burden of the car buying and selling process and ensure our clients get great deals on their next car and a lot more for their current one. Just like hiring a real estate broker to help you buy or sell a home, consumers from across the country, and even the US, have hired Automall Network to help them buy or sell a car.
We're looking for someone who is detail oriented and loves dealing with cars and people. The successful candidate will:
- handle the entire cycle of a vehicle transaction
- educate and coach clients on car buying
- research and configure vehicles online based on client requirements
- negotiate with dealers and private sellers to acquire vehicles for clients
- receive vehicles for our consignment program
- arrange independent inspections, vehicle history reports and detailing
- take photos of vehicles and post them on our website
- show consigned vehicles to prospective buyers and negotiate the sale
- consult with clients for our Virtual Consignment Service and our Consumer-To-Dealer Online Auto Auctions
- help establish and expand our network of dealers throughout the country
- make very detailed notes on every transaction and activity.
You must be keen on learning, adapting figuring things out on your own and very comfortable with technology. You will be allowed to work remotely whenever possible but required to come in at least once a week or whenever a client needs to drop off or pick up a vehicle, or to have it serviced.